Founded in 1881, Smith & Williamson has been actively involved in investment management for over 100 years. Below is a snapshot of our services.
- Our Dublin Investment office was officially opened in March 2011, and we have other investment offices in Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Guildford, Jersey and London.
- We have over 170 qualified investment managers, with around 490 people in the investment department.
- We have around £21.8bn/€24.5bn of funds under management and advice as at 30 June 2019.
- We cover a range of managed funds, including OEICs and unit trusts.
- Our hard work and dedication is reflected in our track record of supportive and satisfied clients, aswell as the numerous awards we have won for excellence.
Why choose us?
- All clients have individual requirements, which is why we provide a bespoke approach to advice and the day-to-day management of your assets.
- You will have direct access to the investment managers who manage your money.
- We work with you to agree a financial plan that takes into consideration your short, medium and long-term goals.
- We avoid taking unnecessary risks and prefer to adopt a flexible approach that allows us to respond swiftly to changing market conditions.
- We have an impressive, independently analysed investment track record.
- We offer a competitive and transparent fee structure.
- Our excellent administration, reporting and client services are tailored to your requirements.
Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
The Smith & Williamson group
- We have around 1,700 people in 12 offices across the UK, Ireland and Jersey.
- Our services include access to tax advice and tax-efficient investments, a private bank and custodial services.
- Our private client tax team is multi award-winning.
- We are majority owned by current or former directors, partners and staff (c.69%) meaning our interests are aligned with those of our clients.
Private client investment team
t: +353 1 500 6500