Who you are
You are a financial planning or advice business that is growth orientated, ambitious and aware of your reputation, both with your clients and your peers.
You find that you, or your client facing team, spend less time with clients than you should which impacts on your client relationships and the amount of business you could generate.
Who we are
The Timebank is a support business that provides advisers and planners with more time to spend with clients.
Originally established in the UK in 2002, The Timebank have been delivering support to Irish advisers since 2020 in a continually evolving regulatory environment.
We achieve this by taking on the tasks that are important, need skills and qualifications to do, but distract you from spending time with clients.
Offering a completely bespoke service means we fit with your business, not the other way around.
The sort of tasks that we do for firms includes everything from administrative tasks, such as:
- Processing authority letters
- Getting up to date information on clients existing policies, schemes and investments.
- Updating and managing back office systems
- Processing applications
Paraplanning tasks include:
- Acting as a critical friend and sounding board.
- Research on replacement policies, schemes and investments.
- Producing cashflow reports
- Producing planning reports
- Producing suitability reports
- Managing and producing client review reports
For further information please visit www.thetimebank.ie or contact Rory Brazil on the details below.
Rory Brazil CFP®
Business Development Director
Mob: 086 8247542