Important– Please Read Carefully
Who we are and how to contact us
The FM Report is an investment, pension and financial online publication we are located at Banteer Road, Kanturk, County Cork Ireland
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and GDPR privacy laws. If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
Email at email@example.com or by phone at +085 169 2 169.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
The personal data we collect about you
When you browse The FM Report and subscribe to the regular newsletter, we may collect the following personal data about you:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your communication preferences
- Your browsing activities
- Location information
The FM Report may collect, store and process your personal data for the following reasons:
- To make this Website available to you and to provide you with content.
- Send you regular newsletters that you have requested us to.
- For research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes
- For any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes)
In the event that a third party acquires all or part of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal data to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose your personal data where necessary to comply with applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
E-mail newsletter preferences
We provide you with the ability to control whether or not to receive e-mail newsletters. To unsubscribe from an email newsletter, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email newsletter you have received from The FM Report.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email . If you receive an email from The FM Report asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
You have the following rights:
- The right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time (aside from the reasonable costs of reproducing the data we will not charge you for providing this information to you and to receive a response within 30 days)
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge
- The right to opt out of any communications that we may send you
- The right to have any personal data we hold about you erased or blocked within 30 days of the receipt of such a request from you
- The right to request us to cease processing your personal data where such processing is likely to cause substantial distress or damage
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details specified above. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail communications that we send you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you or, alternatively, by visiting our e-mail newsletter preference centre .
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 6 years.
Updates to this policy
J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Please note content provided by J.P. Morgan Asset Management to The FM Report is strictly for the use of professional investors only and not for consumption by retail investors. If you are a retail investor please contact your financial adviser for additional information